Organize a vanpool and we’ll provide the vehicle
If you have five or more people who share a similar commute and schedule, create a vanpool and Go! Vermont, in partnership with Commute with Enterprise, will provide a van or SUV for you to use. Each rider pays a low monthly fee, which covers costs like gas, insurance, and repairs. No loan or down payment is needed. You and/or a co-worker can take turns driving and even keep the van at your home.
Watch our video of what Vanpooling is all about:
Benefits of Vanpooling
- Save 50%-80% or more of out-of-pocket cost, which can add up to thousands each year! You can even decrease your auto insurance payments by 10-30% with recreation only or pay-as-you-drive policies.
- Vanpooling takes hard commuting miles off your personal vehicle and saves on wear and tear expenses.
- Commute with Enterprise riders reduce 1.9 billion pounds of carbon emissions each year. Each day, vanpools take 100,000 cars off the road.
- Vanpooling takes the stress out of commuting, and adds time back into your day to rest, socialize, network or even tackle your to-do-list.
Use a van or suv to commute for as low as $100 per month!
Which can typically cost 50%-80% of your commuting costs.
We make sure you’re always covered:
- A fully-equipped newer-model van or SUV
- Comprehensive insurance for the vehicle
- Full maintenance and roadside assistance
- Guaranteed Ride Home
Vanpooling is a low-cost, high-impact benefit that saves the company and its employees money! Download our Vanpooling for Businesses Guide (below), or call us at 800-685-RIDE to learn more.