Park & Ride Locations
Vermont has 27 State Park and Ride lots located throughout the state and 21 Municipal Park and Ride lots.
Park and Ride lots in Vermont
For detailed information on each location, visit: http://parkandrides.vermont.gov/
Park and Ride Information and Tips
- All Vermont State Park and Ride facilities are free and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for the Rutland Parking Garage. There are no time limits on parking in Vermont State Park and Ride facilities.
- Please help to keep our Park and Ride facilities clean by not littering. There is a $500.00 fine for throwing trash on highways and in streams.
- Overnight camping, abandoned vehicles, and commercial enterprise are prohibited in all Vermont State Park and Ride facilities.
- Please note that Municipality owned and maintained facilities may have different hours of operation and regulations than the Vermont State owned and maintained facilities. Please contact the Municipalities directly for information pertaining to their Park and Ride facilities.
- Vandalism and break-ins, though uncommon, can and do occur occasionally. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle, or store them out of plain view. If parking over-night or long-term, park as close to a light as possible.
- Public transit providers stop at many of the Vermont State and Municipal Park and Ride facilities. Please contact the transit providers for their routes and schedules.
Each year VTrans sponsors the Municipal Park and Ride grant program for the creation of small Park and Ride facilities in Vermont communities. If your community is interested, visit: http://vtrans.vermont.gov